Mouthwatering Recipe of Elaichi Sandesh using No Oil
Zero Oil Cardamom Sandesh Recipe
Sandesh is an authentic bengali dessert made from crumbled cottage cheese or chhena blended with sugar and can be made in different flavours like : elaichi, kesar, pista, chocolate, rose, vanilla, anjeer etc. Sandesh has low fat and low carbs, so it is an healthier alternative for your sweet tooth.
One Serving (45gms or 2 pieces) of Elaichi Sandesh contains :
An healthier alternative to this can be made using jaggery in place of sugar.
Here, presenting you the Zero Oil version of this recipe.
1 lemon juice or 20ml white vinegar
2tsp sugar powdered
1tbsp elaichi powder
few cardamom pods
1. Boil milk in a deep pan, add lemon juice or vinegar and curdle it.
2. Once curdled take one boil and separate the whey from water. Let the whey become completely dry.
3. Add the whey and sugar in a pan and mix well till the dough comes together.
4. Add cardamom powder and mix well. Let it cool completely.
5. Make small balls and flatten them. Decorate with cardamom pods and serve chilled.
RELATED ARTICLES :