Colourful Summer Veggie Salad with in Oil
Zero Oil Recipe of Summer Salad to Cleanse you System
Summer is a great time to have some green colourful veggie Salads to Cleanse your system, to relieve you from the heat and enjoy the cold crunchy vegetables with least spices and sauces. This Summer Cold Salad is a mix of all the crunchy salad vegetables with cottage cheese cubes and hint of mustard sauce to tangle your taste buds.
Its very delicious as well as very healthy and a bowl of this delicious salad is under 100 calories. This summer do try our green salad.
1 broccolli florets
1 cup chopped mixed peppers
1 cup chopped tomato
1 cup paneer cubes (cottage cheese)
1 cup chopped lettuce
1 cup chopped cucumber
For Dressing ::
2 Spoon Mustard sauce
1 spoon honey
1 spoon vinegar or lemon juice
salt and pepper
1. Wash all the chopped vegetables and drain the water.
2. Add the washed vegetables in a bowl.
3. In another cup mix the ingredients for dressing. Add a spoon of water and mix well.
4. Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
5. Alternatively you can add any fruit and some nuts of your choice to the salad.
6. Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Serve with a glass of chilled juice.
RELATED ARTICLES :