Veg Sweet Corn Soup using no Oil
Zero Oil Recipe of homemade Veg Sweet Corn Soup
Sweet Corn Soup is a Chinese based Soup mainly made with Sweet Corn whole kernels as well as chopped kernels along with soup stock and other veggies. The chicken version of this soup contains chopped boil chicken cubes along with chicken soup stock. This is very easy to make soup and can be made at home. It is very flavoursome and healing. There is another version of soup which is more creamier as fresh cream is used. Sweet Corn soup is generally categorized into clear soup category.
A bowl of Sweet Corn Soup (350gms) contains 100 Cal :
1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/2 cup mashed sweet corn kernels
1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
1/4 cup grated carrot
2-3 grated garlic cloves
1 maggie veg cube
4 cups water
2 spoon cornstarch or cornflour
2 spoons of chopped green onion or celery
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add the grated garlic to pan and roast for a few seconds, till the garlic aroma fills up your kitchen.
2. Add the chopped cabbage and grated carrot and roast for a while till the raw smell goes away
3. Add the mashed sweet corn kernels to pan and roast till its dry.
4. Add the sweet corn kernels and the maggie veg cube.
5. Add 4 cups of water and bring it to boil.
6. Mix 2 spoons of cornstarch with water and add to the boiling mixture.
7. Add some salt and pepper to season.
8. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve hot with some garlic bread on side
RELATED ARTICLES :