Mix Veg Soup using no Oil
Zero Oil Recipe of Mix Veg Clear Soup Soup
Mix Veg soup is a classic and popular dish when it comes to Soup Recipes. The Mixed Vegetable Soup has a kind of universal appeal, cutting across boundaries like age, culture and geography. This is a heart warming and very simple soup with just salt & pepper and is categorized into Clear Soup Category. Mix Vegetable Soup is a quick and easy recipe filled with the goodness of vegetables. An ideal winter soup recipe, it can also be tried in summers and is a must have for weight watchers and kids.
A bowl of Mix Veg Soup (350gms) contains 136 Cal :
1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/4 cup sweet corn kernels
1/4 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup green peas
1/2 cup roughly chopped pakchoy
1 inch grated ginger
2-3 grated garlic cloves
1 maggie veg cube
4 cups water
2 spoon cornstarch or cornflour
2 spoons of chopped green onion or celery
salt and pepper to taste
1. Add the grated garlic and ginger to pan and roast for a few seconds, till the aroma fills up your kitchen.
2. Add the chopped vegetables and roast for a while till the raw smell goes away
3. Add the sweet corn kernels & green peas and the maggie veg cube.
4. Add 4 cups of water and bring it to boil.
5. Mix 2 spoons of cornstarch with water and add to the boiling mixture.
6. Add chopped pak choy.
7. Add some salt and pepper to season.
8. Garnish with chopped green onion and serve hot with some bruschetta on side.
RELATED ARTICLES :