Very Nutritious Recipe of Sabudana Kheer in No Oil
Zero Oil Sabudana Kheer Recipe
Kheer is a milk pudding made from the cuisine of the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling either rice, broken wheat, tapioca, or vermicelli with milk and sugar; it is flavoured with cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios or almonds.can be easily made under 10 mins with available ingredients.
Sabudana Kheer or Tapioca Pudding is one of the simplest recipes of kheer and is also a no Oil recipe.
One Serving (1 cup) of Sabudana Kheer contains :
It is light on stomach and can be given to children or old people. It is a great source of Energy in sickness.
Here, presenting you the Zero Oil version of this recipe.
1/2 cup over night soaked tapioca beads
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup mix dryfruits of choice
1. In a pan add milk and bring it to boil.
2. Add tapioca to the boiling milk and keep boiling till it starts to thicken.
3. Add sugar and cardamom powder and boil till sugar dissolves.
4. Add mixed dryfruits and turn off the burner.
5. Chill it in Refrigerator for an hour before serving.
6. additionally you can add condensed milk as well for a richer taste. Reduce the quantity of sugar by half and add that much condensed milk. Also you can add a few strands of saffron.
RELATED ARTICLES :