Chilly Bihi ki Chutney (Dip) in zero oil
Zero Oil Recipe of Amrud (Peru) Chutney
Gauva or popularly known as Bihi / Amrood or Peru in India. Besides its unique flavour and fragrance, guava has been hailed as one of the super fruits due to the numerous health benefits it offers. It indeed is a powerhouse of nutrients. This fruit is extraordinarily rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants. Gauva is immunity buster, is diabetes friendly, helps relieving stress and also helps in weight loss.
Here is a chilly and mouthwatering recipe of Gauva Dip or chutney made in no oil.
2 gauva washed and chopped after removing seeds
1/2 cup washed and chopped corriander
2 green chilles
1 inch ginger
salt to taste
1. In a blender mix everything apart from salt and make a fine paste
2. Add water if the consistency seems very dry while blending.
3. Add salt and serve with some pita chips.
1. Alternatively you can add garlic instead or ginger for a different flavour.
2. You can also add black salt instead of plain salt or chat masala for tangy flavour.
RELATED ARTICLES :