Very Delicious Recipe of Suji Kheer using No Oil
Zero Oil Semolina Pudding Recipe
Suji kheer is a very delicious variety of kheer. It is a very simple recipe and can be made with available ingredients at home. In other words in a kind of Thick Semolina Pudding made with Roasted Semolina and Full Cream Milk, Sugar and nuts. This recipe is popularly made on Festive occasions, but can be enjoyed on any day.
One Serving (1 cup) of Suji Kheer contains :
Try the very delicious recipe of Suji Kheer this Festive Season.
Here, presenting you the Zero Oil version of this recipe.
3 spoons suji
500 ml whole cream milk
4 spoons milkmaid
8 spoons sugar
4 spoons roasted kaju, kismis and charoli (chironji)
pinch green cardamom powder
1. Dry Roast Suji in a pan till it turns brown and fragrant.
2. Add milk to the suji and take a boil.
3. Once the milk starts boiling add, sugar and keep stirring till it dissolves. You can increase or decrease the quantity of sugar according to your taste.
4. Add milkmaid & green cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Garnish with dryfruits and serve warm.
RELATED ARTICLES :